AE Event Systems provided complete turn-key production services for SUNY Stony-Brook Winter Commencement out on Long Island NY. Production Services included: Sound, Lighting, Staging, Carpet, Drape and Tech Services. AE has been the vendor on record for the past 12 years! We are committed to excellence!
- L-Acoustics Brings Joie de Vivre to Lana Del Rey’s Lust for Life February 17, 2018NORTH AMERICA - An L-Acoustics K1 System has been selected by FOH Engineer Kevin Madigan and provided by Sound Image for Lana Del Rey's “LA to the Moon” tour.
- Country Artist Clay Walker Tours With Yamaha CL5s February 17, 2018U.S. — Clay Walker recently purchased dual Yamaha CL5 Digital Audio Consoles and two Rio3224-D I/O boxes from Pro Audio Acoustics.
- The PA Shop Productions Purchases Adamson Systems Loudspeakers February 16, 2018LONDON, Canada - The PA Shop Productions recently increased its rental inventory with an investment in Adamson Systems Engineering's E- and S-Series loudspeakers.
- L-Acoustics Brings Joie de Vivre to Lana Del Rey’s Lust for Life February 17, 2018
- What's happening to 700MHz and how can you prepare? February 19, 2018Shure Pro Audio Group manager Tuomo Tolonen tells Audio Media International how users of wireless equipment can prepare ahead of the 700MHz clearance currently being rolled out across the United Kingdom. Across the industry, many audio professionals will clearly recall the Digital Dividend Review and the subsequent loss of 800MHz band UHF spectrum for use […]
- PLASA 2018 February 19, 2018
- The Backstage Centre to host demo days featuring JTS Microphones, FBT Audio and others February 19, 2018One of the UK’s leading production rehearsal facilities, The Backstage Centre will open its doors to the industry on 1-2 March for The Backstage Event, offering the opportunity to discover and demo new products from a number of the world’s leading professional audio brands – including JTS Microphones and renowned Italian sound reinforcement specialist FBT. […]
- What's happening to 700MHz and how can you prepare? February 19, 2018